Effective Date: June 5th 2018 (Last updated on: June 5th 2018)
1. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Our primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Services and to enable users to easily navigate and enjoy the Services.
2.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Playdog Soft only collects Personal Information to the extent necessary to fulfil one or more of its functions and activities, and will do so only by fair and reasonable means. Generally we will collect Personal Information directly from the individual to whom the Personal Information relates, but in some circumstances (including as outlined below), it may be necessary for us to collect information from a third party source.
1) Information About You That We Get from Third-Party Applications, Including Social Networks (like Facebook)
If you play Playdog Soft’s games or access any of our other Services on connected third-party applications or connect our Services to any third-party applications, including social networks like Facebook, Playdog Soft may receive certain information about you from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on the Playdog Soft game you’re playing, the third-party application, your privacy settings and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application.
For example, Playdog Soft may collect and store some or all of the following information shared by the provider of the connected third-party application:
- your first and last name;
- your profile picture or its URL;
- your user ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
- the public data of your friends;
- the login e-mail you provided to that third-party application when you registered with it;
- your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- your gender;
- your birthday and/or age range;
- information about your activities on or through the connected third-party application;
- other publicly-available information on the third-party application; and/or
- any other information that you or the provider of the third-party application share with Playdog Soft.
2) Cookies and Automated Information Collection
We and our service providers use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, including:
- the type of device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
- game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
3. CUSTOMER SUPPORT CORRESPONDENCE
Except as provided herein, when you ask for help from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your game play or activity on our Services, and your Playdog Soft player and/or social network ID number. We will also store the communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Services. For users of our games designed for children under 16, we will use your contact information for the sole purpose of providing a one-time response to your question. We will then delete your information from our servers.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Playdog Soft may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways: 1) to create your game accounts and allow play of our games; 2) to understand the behavior and preferences of our customers; 3) to notify users of in-game updates; 4) to enable communication between users; 5) to identify and suggest connections with other Playdog Soft users; 6) to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities; 7) to troubleshoot technical problems and provide you more efficient customer support; 8) to deliver and target advertising; 9) to overall enhance your experience on the Services.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6. HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
1) Accessing and Updating Your Information Held by Playdog Soft
If you want to review, delete, or change the information Playdog Soft has about you or have additional questions, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your request within thirty days. You, as Playdog Soft user, have the right to: Review your personal data, correct errors in your personal data, object to processing of your personal data and erase your personal data. You can erase your personal data any time. Please be advised that by deleting your personal data, all game progress, and virtual goods or currency will be terminated. Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
2) Processing According to users consent
3) Opting Out of Tailored Advertising
If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from Playdog Soft that relate to your interests in apps on your mobile device, you may opt- out by adjusting the ad tracking settings on your device. You can also reset the “Advertising Identifier” (like an IDFA) from your mobile device’s settings page, which will prevent continued use of existing behavioral data tied to the previous “Advertising Identifier.”
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums.
8. POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
Unless written otherwise, our games are intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only. Without derogating from the foregoing, Playdog Soft does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not use our websites or games at any time. If Playdog Soft learns that a person under the age of 18 has provided it with personal information, Playdog Soft will take reasonable steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
9. CONTACTING US